If you want to remember what’s in your fabric stash, here’s a free swatch book template for you to print at home!
This template includes:
- Fabric name
- Fiber composition
- Fabric length x width
- Care instructions
- Notes (for things like fabric weight, pattern repeat measurements, supplier, price)
- “Pre-washed?” tickbox
- “No longer in stash?” tickbox
- This template is designed for US letter paper but it will fit A4 paper too, there will just be a bit more empty space at the bottom. When you press “print”, make sure the paper size says “A4”.
- Remember to print the page at “100% scale” or “do NOT scale” so your printer doesn’t shrink or enlarge it.
- If you want to print on both sides of the paper, use thicker paper. Standard 80gsm paper will be too thin and show the ink on both sides. If this bothers you, select “print on one side only”.